Publication Date: March 15, 2022
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||Usually arrives within 5-10 days Pre-orders ship after the publication date.|
Turn having people over into a casual affair—and make it look good, too. Inspirational but achievable boards packed with ideas you can make or buy.
These days, a grazing board is so much more than just cheese and cured meat—it’s an interactive and low-key yet elegant way of presenting food. Show off your effortless entertaining style with showstopping conversation-starting spreads that are sure to impress your guests but give you the flexibility to make or buy components as you choose.
Guests can shake up their own popcorn with a Movie Night Board complete with individual paper bags and a variety of sprinkle-on flavorings (ranging from Garlic-Herb to ramen seasoning) plus a DIY soda fountain with seltzer and simple syrups. Or, create a low-lift Tapas Board by making our foolproof Spanish Tortilla and adding store-bought cheeses, olives, and tinned fish.
• Gain confidence with the classics: Charcuterie and cheese board how-tos in the introduction help you achieve the perfect balance of texture, flavor, and visual appeal. With a list of questions to ask your cheesemonger and tips on arranging, you’ll have an appetizer that looks as good as it tastes.
• Take boards beyond cheese and crackers: Push the boundaries of what a “board” is with ideas like a customizable baked potato and DIY Bloody Mary board, or grilled vegetable platter, proving that all different kinds of food are more fun when served as a board. And it’s more than just snacks—even the grazing boards are hearty enough for dinner.
• Full-spread photos help you straddle the line between elegant and casual: The photography is both aspirational and inspirational; follow our tips to replicate it exactly or use it as a jumping-off point for your own creation.
• Choose your level of involvement: Whether you’re in the mood to cook or you’d rather pick everything up at the grocery store (or something in between) we provide recipes with suggestions for store-bought alternatives.
• Become an expert in stylish presentation: Professional food stylist, ATK cast member, and entertaining enthusiast Elle Simone Scott gives tips with every recipe, letting you in on trade secrets like making the perfect cocktail garnish, how to swoosh hummus and dips with confidence, and how she keeps food looking fresh on set (and all party long).
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.