Publication Date: August 2, 2022
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 7 to 10, Grades 2 to 5
Catalog Copy: Blast off with the perfect combination of facts, stories, photos, and fun all about what lies beyond Earth's atmosphere—SPACE!
This book has everything to captivate space enthusiasts: Tons of fun facts, exciting games, hands-on activities, hilarious space jokes, stories from experts, and tidbits about the latest info on black holes, the International Space Station, and what life on Mars could look like.
Key features include:
• A glossary game in the front of the book to learn key space terms
• More than 200 stunning illustrations and photographs
• Detailed diagrams and infographics
• Hilarious space jokes
• Articles that do a deep dive into outer space research and hands-on accounts from experts
• Hands-on activities you can try at home
• Quizzes and games to test kids’ knowledge
This brand-new series from National Geographic Kids is a one-stop shop for everything kids want—fun facts, photos, and all things awesome about their favorite topic. A winning combination of running text and short bursts of information keeps kids excited and engaged as they get all kinds of amazing content about subjects of interest.
From telling jokes to friends and impressing teachers to absorbing the latest research, kids will love sharing what they’ve learned about space and will want to dive into the book again and again.
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.