Publication Date: March, 2018
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 8 to 12, Grades 3 to 7
One minute you can’t live without them…the next minute you don’t want them breathing your air! Siblings everywhere will relate to this humorous look at famous brothers and sisters whose important bonds have shaped their accomplishments…(mostly) for the better.
They blame you when they get in trouble. They seem like your parents’ favorite. They are the only enemy you can’t live without.
Almost everyone has a juicy story about their siblings—even famous people.
Meet those who got along, those who didn’t, and everyone in between!
* Demi Lovato and her sister
* Tennis superstars Serena and Venus Williams
* Walt and Roy Disney
* Princes William and Harry
* Stephen Colbert and his eleven older siblings
* Quarterbacks Peyton and Eli Manning
* The Jacksons (Michael, Janet, and family)
* Reality TV sensations, the Gosselins
* Queen Elizabeth I and the queen who history remembers as Bloody Mary
* Conjoined twins Chang and Eng Bunker
* John Wilkes Booth (the man who assassinated Abraham Lincoln) and his brother Edwin
* Vincent and Theo van Gogh
* Airplane inventors, the Wright brothers
* The Romanovs
* The Kennedys
Oh, brother! This could get ugly….
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.