Publication Date: September 03, 2019
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||In stock and ready for pickup, delivery, or shipping|
What begins as a test of bravery or a sleepover activity—chanting in front of a mirror, riding an elevator alone, taking pictures in the dark—can become something . . . dangerous.
The most spine-chilling games based on urban legends from around the world: Centuries-old games such as Bloody Mary, Light as a Feather, and Stiff as a Board are detailed alongside new games from the internet age, like The Answer Man, a sinister voice that whispers secrets to whoever manages to contact him with a cellphone.
• Features step-by-step instructions, historical context, and the stakes for each game—including objective, risk level, reward, and additional warnings
• Includes chilling and dark illustrations throughout that intensify the mysteries of each game
• Discover a variety of dangerous games including ones you can do in a group or on your own
A guide to summoning spirits, divining the future, and invoking the supernatural.
• Author Lucia Peters has been featured online at The Toast, Bustle, and other sites. She also runs The Ghost In My Machine, a website where she spooks readers with stories of the strange and unusual
• Dangerous Games to Play in the Dark is the ideal gift for anyone looking for a late-night thrill—but beware who, or what, may come out to play