|Availability:||On our shelves now|
This book is not a phone! Goodbye Phone, Hello World features 65 bite-size, device-free activities scientifically proven to promote true happiness.
With wit, wisdom, and warmth, bestselling author Paul Greenberg presents practices for connection, mindfulness, conversation, creativity, and well-being.
Reconnect to life's enduring pleasures: friendship, family, romance, laughter, food, books, music, sleep, nature, art, and so much more.
• Teaches tricks to cut down on phone use—the average person spends 1,400 hours per year on their phone
• Presented in a petite, phone-like case with rounded corners
• Filled with colorful, meditative artwork throughout
For anyone who needs a break from their device, Goodbye Phone, Hello World is a rousing call to reclaim the precious hours lost to screen time.
This collection of life-affirming exercises is an uplifting gift or self-purchase to reach for instead of a phone.
• This book is for anyone who wants to do a digital detox, challenge their dependency on their phone, and seek out true connections.
• Author Paul Greenberg is a New York Times bestselling author and the winner of the James Beard Award for Writing and Literature.
• Perfect gift for anyone who claims to be addicted to their phone
• Add it to the shelf with books like 12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You by Tony Reinke. How to Break Up with Your Phone: The 30-Day Plan to Take Back Your Life by Catherine Price, and Off: Your Digital Detox for a Better Life by Tanya Goodin.
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.