Publication Date: March, 2018
|Details:||In stock, arrives in 3-5 business days. In-store pickup available.|
Ages 13 And Up, Grades 8 And Up
Part Jenn McAllister and part Grace Helbig, social media star Arden Rose’s debut offers a real-talk guide to teens featuring her wickedly funny advice about independence, mental health, relationships, sexuality, décor, self-care, and more. Now in paperback with a new afterword!
In Almost Adulting—perfect for budding adults, failing adults, and eaters of microwave mug brownies—Arden tells you how to survive your future adulthood. Topics include:
· Making internet friends who are cool and not murderers
· Flirting with someone in a way to make them think you are cool and not a murderer
· Being in an actual relationship where you talk about your feelings in a healthy manner??? To the other person???????
· Eating enough protein
· Assembling a somewhat acceptable adult wardrobe when you have zero dollars
· Going on adventures without starting to smell
· How sex is supposed to feel, but, like, actually though
By the end of the book—a mash-up of essays, lists, and artwork—you’ll have learned not only how to dress yourself, how to travel alone, how to talk to strangers online, and how to date strangers (in PERSON!), but also how to pass as a real, functioning, appropriately socialized adult.