Publication Date: September 27, 2022
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 5 to 9, Grades K to 4
This fictional biography of Superman launches the exciting start of the Stories Change the World series from Brad Meltzer and Chris Eliopoulos, the team behind the New York Times bestselling Ordinary People Change the World books
For almost 80 years, the story of Clark Kent has been told by thousands of creators and this picture book biography is the perfect way to introduce the young readers to this legendary superhero. From his beginnings on his birth planet Krypton to his childhood on Earth, I am Superman focuses on the ways Clark Kent was super because of his actions, not just his powers.
The Stories Change the World series retells beloved, iconic fictional tales of heroism, providing a lively and fun first version of the myth and why it's inspirational, and serving as a fantastic stepping stone to get young readers interested in nonfiction biographies.
Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key moments in the story's history
• Images of important film, TV, and cartoon versions of the story
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are in the superhero's life story
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A character trait that makes the character heroic and that readers can aspire to
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic series!
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.