Publication Date: March 24, 2020
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
The I Know This to Be True series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
Stephen Curry is a champion basketball player celebrated for both his incredible athletics and his humble and optimistic attitude off the court.
Reflecting on his childhood, family life, and unlikely career, Curry shares the principles that motivate his work, including empowerment, breaking down boundaries, and unity.
• One of today's most accomplished and decorated professional athletes, Stephen Curry proves what is possible when passion meets determination
• For every sports fan or burgeoning athlete, Curry offers a shining model for how to be a team player, a compassionate advocate, and an involved citizen of the world
• The landmark book series brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy countries
• A highly giftable and lovely hardcover with vivid photographic portraits throughout
• Great for those who loved Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience by Shaun Usher, Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela by Nelson Mandela, and Golden: The Miraculous Rise of Steph Curry by Marcus Thompson
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.