|Availability:||Usually arrives within 5-10 days Pre-orders ship after the publication date.|
Award-winning dietitian, bestselling author, and co-founder of the intuitive eating movement, Evelyn Tribole, offers an inviting and practical introduction to intuitive eating—which Parade calls "the anti-diet to end all diets."
Intuitive Eating is a life-changing path to cultivating a healthy relationship with food, mind, and body. Intuitive Eating for Every Day breaks it down for you with daily guidance. This book will be your ally and solace against a world steeped in diet culture. It will illuminate and encourage your Intuitive Eating journey, with 365 practices and inspirations to help you:
• Nurture the ten Principles of Intuitive Eating with 52 Weekly Intentions
• Connect with your body in the here and now with Grounding practices
• Cultivate gratitude for different aspects of nourishment with Meal Meditations
• Identify self-trust disruptors and awaken inner knowingness
• Strengthen your mental, emotional, and physical health by setting boundaries
• Reflect on emotions and cravings
• Practice self-compassion, body appreciation, and self-care
These daily readings—read on their own or as a companion to the author's bestselling Intuitive Eating—make it easy to integrate this revolutionary program into your life. Intuitive Eating for Every Day offers constant support to help you make peace with food and reclaim and reconnect with the pleasure of eating.
The perfect book for:
• Fans of Intuitive Eating and The Intuitive Eating Workbook
• Anyone looking for daily guidance on a happier and healthier way to eat
• Wellness enthusiasts looking for healthy habits
• Nutritionists and other health professionals
• Mindfulness and meditation practitioners
• Certified eating disorder specialists and anyone in eating disorder (ED) recovery
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.