Publication Date: April 7, 2020
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
It's not always easy being a LEGO® minifigure.
Welcome to the wacky LEGO world, where minifigures of all sorts navigate life, love, and leisure in miniature. Whether they are out at poker night, a first date, or group therapy, you'll find that the lives of minifigures are not so different from our own—just without the fingers and noses.
• This comic take on an iconic brand will tickle the fancy of anyone who has ever clicked two bricks together.
• Loaded with inside references and jokes for adult LEGO fans—even the title is a play on the warning label on all LEGO products
• The perfect gift for nostalgic parents who want to share a funny moment with their LEGO-loving kids
LEGO Small Parts is a look at the humorous and all-too human world of the LEGO minifigure.
• Great for adult LEGO fans who are feeling nostalgic, as well as new fans ages 10+ who are just beginning their LEGO obsession
• Add it to the collection of books like T-Rex Trying by Hugh Murphy, Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown, and Toy Confidential: The Secret Life of Snarky Toys by Aled Lewis
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.