Publication Date: May 11, 2021
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||Usually arrives within 3-7 days Pre-orders ship after the publication date.|
Ages 3 to 5
Line and Scribbleis a picture book that celebrates imagination and friendship through simple shapes.
Line and Scribble do things differently. Line goes straight while Scribble wanders. Line walks a tightrope as Scribble bursts into fireworks. Line likes to draw with a ruler, and Scribble, well . . . doesn't.
But no matter how different they may seem, Line and Scribble always have enough in common to be best friends.
• A friendship story that embraces differences instead of competing
• Emphasizes how imagination, creativity, and art can change how we see the world—and each other
• Promotes visual literacy, recognition, and learning to make connections
From constellations to roller coasters and breadsticks to bubbles, Line and Scribble shows how the two can come together to create beautiful, moving, and delightfully unexpected results.
This sweet book brims with opportunities for young readers to engage with the building blocks of familiar shapes (lines, circles, squiggles), as well as spotting opposites and differences.
• Harold and the Purple Crayon meets Press Here in this highly visual, effortlessly imaginative friendship story.
• Resonates year-round as a go-to new gift for birthdays and holidays
• Perfect for children ages 3 to 5 years old
• Makes a great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians and teachers.
• Add it to the shelf with books like Mouse Paint by Ellen Stoll Walsh, I'm NOT just a Scribble . . . by Diane Alber, and Eraser by Anna Kang.
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.