Publication Date: September 7, 2021
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 3 to 5, Grades P to K
Encourage children to learn about different types of animals as they work their way through this interactive book.
From penguins and elephants to sloths and clownfish, the possibilities are endless: Little ones will enjoy using this exciting book to create their own animal habitats. And when playtime is over, the magnetic pieces can be neatly stored away in the book's handy front pocket!
• Features 45 magnetic pieces on magnetized pages that will captivate young children who love animals
• With a quick explanation of each setting, this interactive book encourages creativity and storytelling as children create their own unique scenes
• Sturdy book design is perfect for at-home or on-the-go play
Fans of Magnetology™: Animals will also enjoy the interactive learning found in other books in the Magnetology™ series, including Vehicles, Construction Sites, Dinosaurs, Ocean, and Pirates.
• Interactive children's book
• Books for 3 to 5 years old
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.