Publication Date: January 7, 2020
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 3 to 5, Grades P to K
Learning while playing is the name of the game: Parents are forever looking for things to keep children entertained while on a road trip—whether it's a 10-minute ride to Grandma's house or a flight across the country! They'll find the perfect solution in Twirl's Matching Game Book Series.
• Discover an exciting way to encourage children to expand their knowledge of colors, train their visual memory, increase their attention to detail, and build vocabulary
• Features interactive pages with sliding panels that provide four activities in one as children can slide the panels to find matching colors; spot the objects in the big picture; identify colors and objects; or even come up with games of their own!
• Colorful and whimsical illustrations of a wide variety of colors will capture attention
Fans of other matching games will also enjoy the interactive learning and delight found in Colors Matching Game Book.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Ideal for travelling and learning on the go
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.