Publication Date: January 7, 2020
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||Currently out of stock, but can usually be shipped from our warehouse. Pre-orders ship after the publication date.|
Ages 3 to 5, Grades P to K
"A sweet look at becoming comfortable with ourselves, whoever we are." — Kirkus Reviews
A laugh out loud story about always being yourself: How exciting! Mr. Lion is invited to a party. But, uh-oh, what will he wear? His mischievous friend Monkey offers many suggestions. Perhaps Mr. Lion can wear a handsome suit...striped pajamas...a superhero costume...or maybe an evening gown?
• A playful dress-up book with a die-cut and silly illustrations on every spread
• Features an amusing yet touching storyline that will have young readers laughing out loud as they learn that it's not about what you wear, but about always being yourself
• Durable board book design is sturdy for little hands to hold and travels well for on-the-go entertainment
Britta Teckentrup, renowned author and illustrator, takes readers on a fanciful journey through Mr. Lion's many wardrobe changes.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Books for children ages 3 and up
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.