Publication Date: February 7, 2023
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 0 to 3, Grades P to P
Buzz! Crunch! Woof! Moo! What’s that sound? Press the buttons to find out!
An interactive sound book: Young readers develop important listening skills as they explore sounds and words in their language development. Whether it’s a barking dog or crunching leaves, children learn that the sounds of nature are all around us wherever we go: in the garden, at the beach, and even underwater!
• 20-button sound panel with 100 sounds and words
• Detailed illustrations keep readers engaged
• Durable board book design is ideal for travel and just the right size for little hands
A wonderful addition to a young reader’s library!
• Interactive children’s sound book
• Fun family read-aloud books
• Books for children aged 0 to 3
• Books for preschool and up
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.