Publication Date: August 6, 2019
|On our shelves now
Ages 6 to 9, Grades 1 to 4
The hit chapter book, now in paperback!
Polly Diamond and the Magic Book is the first in a delightfully funny and magical chapter book series about a girl named Polly who loves words and writing stories.
When a magic book appears on Polly's doorstep that can make everything she writes happen in real life, she is certain all of her dreams are about to come true. However, Polly soon learns that what you write and what you mean are not always the same thing.
• The perfect mix of relatable and magical
bull; Inspires classroom writing activities, making it a great pick for teachers
• Wonderful for young readers who want to get hooked on a new series
Polly Diamond and the Magic Book is a Junior Library Guild selection and a Parents Magazine Best Children's Book of the Year.
"An enchanting adventure of magic and mishaps." — Kirkus Reviews
• A great gift for parents, caregivers, teachers, librarians
• Perfect for fans of the Ivy + Bean, Amelia Bedelia, and Dory Fantasmagory series
• Add it to the shelf with books like Meet Yasmin! by Saadia Faruqi and Rosie Revere and the Raucous Riveters by Andrea Beaty
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.