Publication Date: January 7, 2020
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 0 to 3, Grades P to P
Little Crocodile and his friends have siblings—siblings who take their things, make a mess, or just get in the way! But as their mommies and daddies show them, siblings can be a lot of fun, too, if they know how to get along. This newest title in the Pull and Play Books™ series provides reassurance and support through gently humorous situations. Children will identify with feelings voiced by Little Crocodile and his friends as they move the tabs to change the pictures. A timely and important addition to preschool books about social and emotional growth.
• Features pull-tabs that control the changing pictures, empowering children to apply their newly learned knowledge to their own experience
• Bright illustrations bring the storyline to life and help young readers connect with the message
• Durable board book is just the right size for little hands to hold
Fans of other books in the Pull and Play Books series will also enjoy the interactive learning and excitement found in Brothers and Sisters.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for baby–3 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.