Publication Date: Available Now
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Juvenile Nonfiction / Games & Activities / Puzzles
Sudoku has taken America by storm! Now kids can enjoy the puzzle that keeps their parents' minds racing and pencils sharpened.
This edition, designed for children 8 and up, begins with a sudoku lesson from Will Shortz and very easy 4 x 4 grids to warm up. Then young solvers advance to more challenging 6 x 6 grids and finally tradition 9 x 9 sudoku puzzles.
· 150 all-new sudoku puzzles
· Four difficulty levels including smaller "kid grids"
· Fun commentary and illustrations
· Edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz
· Big grids with lots of space for easy solving
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.