Publication Date: November 16, 2021
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
An eye-opening and mind-expanding exploration of wonder—and how to nurture its capacity to spark your full creative potential
Do you yearn for more meaning, connection, and the ability to respond to life’s curveballs more creatively than reactively? If so, you’ve likely found that hard work, material success, and even years of expertise often aren’t enough. What stands in the gap between your busyness and a life filled with cherished moments?
For years, Jeffrey Davis has researched, interviewed, and worked with luminaries across cultures and professions to answer that question. What he’s identified is a single universal experience that opens us to creative awakening across all walks of life: wonder.
Here, this acclaimed teacher, consultant, and speaker invites us to discover how wonder dissolves our rigid ways of seeing and thinking, allowing us to glimpse anew what is true, beautiful, and possible—and how to then bring our insights to fruition. Rich with wisdom, real-life stories, and practical guidance, Tracking Wonder shows you how to
• Bring forward your childlike wonder
• Disrupt default mental habits to stay open to possibility
• Fertilize confusion into curiosity
• Navigate uncertainty and crises with creative resilience
• “Unbox” other people to deepen your connections, and gift them with wonder
• Fine-tune your daily process and flow, and much more
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.