Publication Date: August 16, 2022
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
A complete guide to the ukulele: learn how to play, history of the uke, songs to strum, beginner and advanced techniques, famous pluckers, pull-out chord dictionary and much, much more...
Interested in the ukulele and want to learn how to play it? This is the book for you.
This all-encompassing guide to the ukulele is written by Will Grove-White, one of the world-renowned Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. Clearly written, beautifully designed, and chock-full of photos and illustrations, Ukulele for Beginners is the perfect teach-yourself ukulele book for adults and children alike, and a must for anyone with an interest in the instrument.
- No knowledge of music required
- Clearly written and easy to understand
- Full color photographic illustrations
- Chords to learn and songs to strum
- Simple and advanced strumming techniques
- Tips and tricks for writing your own songs
- How to play in a group
- Play along with the songs online
- Pull-out comprehensive chord dictionary
- A complete history of the ukulele
- Biographies of great uke players from past and present
- Ukulele revelations about Jimi Hendrix, Neil Armstrong, Elvis Presley and more...
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.