Publication Date: May 28, 2024
|Usually arrives within 5-10 days Pre-orders ship after the publication date.
The Golden Gate Bridge, stunning parks, and breathtaking vistas all make San Francisco a big draw for millions each year. But it’s the food that makes this city a location like no other.
Foodies unite: this cookbook is a brilliant celebration of the multicultural influences and traditions that have inspired San Francisco’s cuisine. These dishes pay homage to culinary hotspots that have helped define this unique fare. With 50 recipes and dozens of restaurant profiles, you can eat like a local wherever you are in the world. Eat your way through Hayes Valley, savor beloved dim sum joints in The Richmond, sample Michelin-starred meals in The Mission, and more. With the best signature creations by top chefs in the area, this book offers a detailed rundown of the locations you can’t miss.
Inside you’ll find
* 50 step-by-step recipes collected from the best restaurants in San Francisco
* In-depth profiles of these top locationsAn introduction to San Francisco’s food scene
* Interviews with prominent local chefs and restauranteurs
* 15 hit lists with restaurants that are best for specific occasions, budgets, and more
* Stunning original photography
There’s a reason these restaurants are the best of the best. Discover why with City Eats: San Francisco.
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.