|Availability:||Usually arrives within 5-10 days Pre-orders ship after the publication date.|
Ages 5 to 8, Grades K to 3
When did dinosaurs roam the earth? How are dinosaur bones put together? What are fossils, and how do they teach us about the prehistoric world? The Do You Know?™ books provide an in-depth look at a wide range of popular subjects. Appealing to children who want to know everything, each thought-provoking book features
• 96 pages filled with informative content and answers to many popular questions
• Hundreds of labeled illustrations
• An index to key terms
• And a "More to Know" section that motivates children to explore further
Fans of the Do You Know™ series will also enjoy Do You Know: Oceans and Marine Life.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Educational books for kids ages 5 to 8
An indispensable resource for any child's library!
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.