Publication Date: May 4, 2021
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||Usually arrives within 5-10 days Pre-orders ship after the publication date.|
Ages 3 to 5, Grades P to K
They All Saw a Cat meets The Wonderful Things You Will Be in this book that redefines what it means to be a flower, what it means to be a human—what it means to be alive.
Incandescent and groundbreaking, Have You Ever Seen a Flower? is a trailblazing, enchanting portrait of the vital relationship between childhood and nature.
In this deceptively simple, deeply profound story, one child experiences a flower with all five senses: from its color to its fragrance to the entire universe it evokes. Have You Ever Seen a Flower? takes readers on a journey of new perspectives. Looking at a flower teaches us to look at everything around us, to expand our perception, and to question what it means to see and be.
This book is a beautiful exploration of perception, the environment, and our humanity. Destined to be a future classic and a family favorite on shelves alongside Harold and the Purple Crayon and Where the Wild Things Are, Have You Ever Seen a Flower? will be a beloved picture book for many generations to come.
• STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES: With the universal theme of appreciating the world around us and searching for beauty, this book reminds readers young and old about the importance of valuing the world around us.
• MINDFULNESS: In simple, approachable, playful language, this book encourages readers to be completely present in every single detail of their every experience.
• WILL MAKE KIDS THINK: Perception and perspective, nature and environment, beauty, appreciation, imagination, and possibilities are just a few of the many themes in this book, making every read a new discovery.
• READ-ALOUD: This book is perfect for the lap, classroom, or library reading circle, with thought-provoking questions to be asked aloud throughout the book and themes that invite discussion and conversation at every reading level.
• Anyone looking for a picture book that demonstrates the power of imagination and perspective
• Families looking for a lighthearted but deep read-aloud
• Design-minded families
• For fans of The Little Prince, The Giving Tree, Not a Box, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar
• Booksellers looking for a profound and fun picture book that's also eye candy
• Teachers and librarians
• Nature-loving or outdoorsy families
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.