Publication Date: April 6, 2021
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 3 to 5, Grades P to K
What's in Mommy's tummy? Lift the flaps to learn all about how a new baby grows!
There's a baby inside Mommy's tummy! But how big is it? What does it look like? Lift the flaps to learn all about how a new baby grows in this sweet book for expecting families.
With a sturdy case and nine durable lift-the-flaps inside—one for each month until baby arrives!—this sweet novelty board book will charm new-siblings-to-be and become a go-to purchase for families with young children who are expecting a new little one.
• NEW BABY GIFT: This stylish and deluxe package makes the perfect baby shower gift, and gift for an older sibling. The larger trim size, sturdy case, and numerous flaps inside ensure great value.
• EVERYDAY COMPARISONS: On each spread our family compares the baby to a different food—much like the popular apps used by expecting moms. This relatable comparison will make the size and growth of the new baby tangible for young kids.
• VETTED BY EXPERTS: Fact-checked and vetted by experts, this book features accurate and accessible information on how a baby grows. Answer young kids' questions in a way that's fun, informative—and tactile!
• INCLUSIVE: Many different kinds of families will see themselves in these characters! And most importantly, it features a loving mother-child relationship.
• STYLISH PACKAGE: Modern and playful illustrations from up-and-coming illustrator, Aki, will appeal to hip new parents and grandparents alike.
• Expecting parents and their toddlers
• Anyone looking for the perfect gift for a baby shower
• Anyone gifting the older-sibling-to-be
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.