|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 0 to 3, Grades P to P
Little Love Bug Finger Puppet Book is a sweet, entertaining board book with a finger puppet built right in.
In this feel-good finger puppet book, a parent and their little love bug share a day of morning snuggles, afternoon dance parties, and goodnight hugs.
The simple, comforting stories in this go-to baby gift series have made it a multimillion-copy seller.
• More than 6 million copies sold in the series
• Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
• An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies
This adorable book offers a cozy and reassuring celebration of a parent's love for their little one, at Valentine's Day or any time of year.
Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
• Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book series
• Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially for Valentine's Day
• Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
• Add it to the shelf with books like You're My Little Cuddle Bug by Nicola Edwards, Where's the Ladybug? by Nosy Crow, and Love Bug by Sandra Magsamen.
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.