Publication Date: March 21, 2023
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 5 And Up, Grades K to 17
A kid-friendly primer on caring for the Earth and living in harmony with nature. Inspired by the natural world, Ultimate Spotlight: Caring for Earth shows children how creating an environment that resembles the way plants and animals interact in the wild benefits everyone. Turn a page to reveal a pop-up of a multi-layered orchard, lift a flap to see how compost is made, and rotate a wheel to observe a tree’s transformation as the seasons change.
• Flaps! Pull-tabs! Pop-ups! Lots of interactive and moveable parts
• Detailed illustrations that beg to be pored over again and again
• Educational content reviewed by experts
Fans of Ultimate Spotlight™ Caring for Earth will also enjoy the interactive learning of other books in the Ultimate Spotlight™ series, including Extraordinary Animals, Volcanoes, Polar Animals, Rain Forest Animals, Savanna Animals, Dinosaurs, Firefighters, Trains, and Astronauts.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud book
• Books for 5 and up
• Books for kindergarten and early elementary school students
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.