Publication Date: August 18, 2020
❗️Many publication dates have moved recently and may not be up to date. ❗️
|Availability:||On our shelves now|
Ages 9 to 12, Grades 4 to 7
Enjoy hours of laughter with hilarious questions for kids that get harder as the book goes on. Who will win the competition for the best answers? Who will outsmart everyone?
Laugh and learn with 160+ questions designed to make kids giggle, think, and figure out who’s the wittiest (and silliest) of all! Would You Rather? Made You Think! Edition provides endless hours of fun for eight- to twelve-year-olds who love a challenge—and a good laugh.
Would You Rather? Made You Think! features:
• Learning through play. Kids will exercise their brains with these either/or scenarios that make them think creatively, use their imagination, and pull together facts quickly.
• Family time away from screens. 160+ age-appropriate questions, ranging from the mind-boggling to the totally gross.
• An exciting game for competitive kids. Try to outsmart family and friends with the most creative answer.
• Levels organized by difficulty. As kids complete the levels, the next questions get harder.
• Lots of laughs! The questions are funny; kids can make the answers even funnier!
• Perfect for road trips, camping trips, restaurants, sleepovers, and dinner conversations.
• Classroom fun. These questions can be used to increase student engagement, practice reading and writing comprehension, promote critical thinking skills, and create a fun classroom environment!
No reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.